4 Days Mt Kenya Climbing
Starting Ksh 29000 per person
4 Days Mt Kenya Climbing (Sirimon Route)
DAY 1: Nairobi/Nanyuki/Old Moses
- Departure from Nairobi at 0700hrs
- A 3 hours drive to Nanyuki
- Transfer to Sirimon gate to embark on a hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m), 3-4 hours hikes (9kms).
- Old Moses camp is where you acclimatize as you also come across different vegetation.
DAY 2: Old Moses – Shiptons
- After breakfast Hike to Shipton’s camp (4200m )through Liki and Mackinders valley for overnight (6-8 hrs hike)
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Shipton Camp/Point Lenana/Judmaier Camp (Old Moses Camp) 9-10hrs, 21KM
- Wake up at 02:30 hours
- Leave camp at 3:00 hours up a steep stony quarry that cuts through a cliff clearing visible part towards lower Hall Tarns (3 Hours hike)
- Arrive at point Lenana at 06:30 hours.
- After sunrise, we descend down to Shipton Camp (2 hours descend
- Have breakfast rest
- We set about a 4 hours descend down to Old Moses Camp
- Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Judamaier Camp (Old moses) / Sirimon/Nairobi 2-3hrs, 9KM
- After breakfast, walk down through the rainforest for 2 hours to connect with our transport vehicle back to Nairobi
|1 PAX||2 PAX||4 PAX||6 PAX||8 – PAX & ABOVE|
|NON RESIDENT RATE PER PERSON||USD 610||USD 570||USD 550||USD 530||USD 510|
|RESIDENT RATES PER PERSON||Ksh. 45,000||Ksh. 37,000||Ksh. 35,000||Ksh. 32,000||Ksh. 30,000|
|CITIZEN RATES PER PERSON||Ksh. 41,000||Ksh. 36,000||Ksh. 34,000||Ksh. 31,000||Ksh. 29,000|
Tour price Includes:
- Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
- Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
- Full board accommodation whilst on the trek.
- Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional guide
- Treated water on the trek
- Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the trek
- International flights
- Visas to Kenya
- Items of personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary