Nairobi Classic Day Tour
Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre And Dinner At Carnivore
This Tour Starts as from 10.00am from your Nairobi Hotel or Jomo Kenyatta Airport or Nairobi Residence and Ends to your preferred drop off point within Nairobi at 8.00pm After Dinner at Carnivore Restaurants
Brief and Tour Description
Our tour starts from The Elephant Sheldrick which was introduced back in 1977 by the family of Sheldrick to celebrate the life David Sheldrick till when he died in 1977. Its home to the Orphan Elephants, injured and neglected Small elephant Calves. Guests have a chance to interact with the calves as the feed. It only operates from 11.00am to 12.00pm every day.
We will later visit the Giraffe Centre. Our Tour to Giraffe Centre will be a short tour of not more than 30 Min as we feed, learn and understand how the Rothschild Giraffes are. Kenya has only three giraffe species including the Masai Giraffe, Reticulated and Rothschild giraffe. Rothchild giraffe being the most endangered, the Giraffe centre was brought up to take care of them. Later embark on an evening game drive to Nairobi National Park.
One of the best tours while on a short- or one-day break or holiday within or in Nairobi.
Visiting the famous and only National Park within a City, Nairobi National Park prides its experiences it gives to its visiting guests. While at Nairobi National Park, you are privileged to witness the big cats such as the lions, leopards and others, different bird
species, and some of the big five such as the white and black rhinos, buffalos, Lions, Leopards.
Later Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant
|PAX||COST (PER PERSON SHARING)|
- Safari tour Transfers from your pick up point and dropped at your preferred drop off point
- Comprehensive game drive inside the Nairobi National Park
- Park entrance fee to Nairobi National Park
- Entrance fee to David Sheldrick and Giraffe Centre
- Dinner at Carnivore (with only one soft drink)
- Services of professional certified guide from Cheetah Safaris
- Mineral drinking water during your safari
- Meet and greet services
- Personal Items (Travel and Medical Insurances)
- Breakfast or Lunch
- Any other items not mentioned above