Nairobi Essential Day Tour
Nairobi National Park, Giraffe Centre And Kiambethu Coffee / Tea Farm Tour Day Tour
All about the 1 Day Trip To Nairobi National Park Giraffe Centre and Kiambethu Coffee / Tea Farm Tour Day Tour.
This Tour Starts as from 10.00am from your Nairobi Hotel or Jomo Kenyatta Airport or Nairobi Residence and Ends to your preferred drop off point within Nairobi at 9.00pm
Brief and Tour Description
We will start our tour by Visiting Kiambethu Coffee/tea Farm located 1 hour drive from the city in Kiambu County. Kiambethu Farm is located on a high level of 7200ft, which was bought and farmed by AB McDonell in 1910. He was a pioneer in the tea industry being one of the first to make and sell tea commercially in Kenya – now one of Kenya’s largest exports. After our one hour tour, we will drive back to Nairobi and visit the Giraffe Centre.
Our Tour to Giraffe Centre will be a short tour of not more than 30 Min as we feed, learn and understand how the Rothchild Giraffes are kept, conserved and taken care off.
Kenya has only three giraffe species including the Masai Giraffe, Reticulated and Rothchild giraffe. Rothchild giraffe being the most endangered, the Giraffe Centre was brought up to take care of them. After our tour here, we will visit the Nairobi National Park.
One of the best tours while on a short- or one-day break or holiday within or in Nairobi. Visiting the famous and only National Park within a City, Nairobi National Park prides its experiences it gives to its visiting guests. While at Nairobi National Park, you are privileged to witness the big cats such as the lions, leopards and others, different bird species, and some of the big five such as the white and black rhinos, buffalos, Lions, Leopards.
Later Dinner at Carnivore Restaurant.
|PAX||COST (PER PERSON SHARING)|
- Safari tour Transfers from your pick up point and dropped at your preferred drop off point.
- Comprehensive game drive inside the Nairobi National Park
- Park entrance fee to Nairobi National Park
- Entrance fee to Kiambethu Tea Farm and Giraffe Centre
- Dinner at Carnivore (with only one soft drink)
- Services of professional certified guide from Cheetah Safaris
- Mineral drinking water during your safari
- Meet and greet services
- Personal Items (Travel and medical insurances)
- Any other items not mentioned above